Monday, June 25, 2012

Something Changed?

A typical work day here - came in the morning, went for a jog, came back, showered, started work, lunch at 15:00, back to work, and left office at 20:30. Ha ha ha.

Went to The Bencoolen again after work as my friend asked to get another watch for his friend. Same model but only difference was the strap. The one I bought yesterday was stainless steel but today's one was rubber. The difference in price was about $100.

Excerpt from today's reading:-

Today the weather is windy
The winds of the monsoon is coming
Bringing the rain with it

It has been raining here lately
I don't know what to say
You said things never changed
Yet you look not the same as yesterday

Maybe it is me
Who never seem to change
And never wanted to accept
That things are no longer the same

Darn, stomach growling now. Of all the times, when I already showered. Wishing you a pleasant and peaceful sleep. May angels descend upon you in your dreams. Signing off via Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment