Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Overworked



Starting to feel my joints aching - a sign of old age (no longer as fit as before). Had a basketball practice session with my friends earlier. Was dehydrated after the 2 hour session, that when I reached the 'kopitiam' I had 5 glasses of iced drinks. Overall, I had a great time. The last time I ran like this was probably during high school when I was active in sports. Thank you to all my friends who made it, and I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

Excerpt from yesterday's reading:-

I feel it in the atmosphere
I feel it everywhere
It shows in your face
And more evident through your actions

Your sailing away with the wind
You pulled your anchor up
And your ship is moving away
The distance between us starts to grow

Standing here at the harbour
Looking while you set sail for open sea
Nothing I can do but wave goodbye
This feeling, I dread

Time to call it a night. I hope that you get manage to find the sleeping fairy tonight, who will ensure that you sleep well, and wake up fresh like the morning dew tomorrow. Signing off @ home.

No comments:

Post a Comment