Yeah! The weekend again... Finally, today's event that we've been preparing for over a month is now over. Overall, I think the team did really well, given the number of people that turned up for the event. Tomorrow's game day. Still feeling tired from Wednesday's practice. LOL.
Again chatted up the cab driver when I was on my way home today (decided to take a cab instead of train as I extremely tired). So apparently, taxi drivers have their R&Rs too. The one in which I sat in was awarded runners up for the "Best Taxi Driver". Their KPIs - number of passenger in a calendar year, number of complaints received, and ease of dealing with the call centre. Interesting huh.
Lately, I've been forgetting to zip up my pants every time I leave the gym. I forgot 3/5 days this week. The consequences - people give me that stare, and that's when I know something is not right. Oh well, probably early signs of Alzheimer?

No comments:
Post a Comment