I'm getting lazy and because of that, putting on weight again. Need to think of something pronto, or I'll have trouble fitting my clothes again.
I've reached another junction, and I am not sure which road to take. I know what I want, but every time it seems like I'm blocked, or is this my transit ticket? Should I take another leap of faith, or should I press the conservtive button and go with what's safe? Whatever it is, I need to re-strategize...
Talked to Nick, mom, and dad earlier. It's like 5 - 7 degress celcius in Adelaide now. Dad's asking to join him and mom during Hari Raya, to KK for a 3D 2N trip. It's been a while since I visited my uncle and aunts in KK. Shit happened to me when I was in KK 6 years ago, and if weren't for my aunts, I'd probably wouldn't be where I am today.
Excerpt from today's reading:-
When I saw you back then,
I was lost for words
I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving
But I didn't know how
I left with regret, not telling you
What I wanted to say
Don't know how, don't know when
But I am sure one day I will tell you
Working tomorrow... More DILs :) Wishing you a good night's sleep and may the weekend be good to you.
Friday, June 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment