Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Timing & Execution

Left work on time today. Had dinner with Jason and was at his place - back to basics. As I go back through the learning, I realize that timing is important in most aspects, and execution is the one thing that determines whether or not it is successful. Reminds me of how I started off in my career at the current company I worked for. I was lucky to get in, but it was how I leveraged on my skills and also timing that got me to where I am today.

And I ask myself what was wrong with the timing and execution in that situation...

Excerpt from today's reading:-

The lights are off and it is dark
I can't see nor feel your presence
You left when I needed you most
My heart shattered and hurt deeply

I... can't understand
Why it has to be this way
When it was so good
It suddenly turned bad
Because I said, " love you"

Please don't go, stay here with me
You are the light of my life
And food for my soul
You are the one I call eternity.
Back home and just showered. Going to sign off now. Wishing everyone good health, especially for those who are not feeling well, may you recover swiftly, and shine bright again. Signing off @ home

No comments:

Post a Comment