Sunday, May 20, 2012

Compatibility

Was not able to update on Friday and Saturday. Computer at the office didn't allow access to blogger, and the computer at the hostel wasn't that great. I was moved the hostel I originally booked to another one of their branches (there was a Herbalife expo going on and most of the hotels in town were practically fully booked). Anyway, I did nothing much this trip, except watched a movie on Friday. On Saturday, I decided to spend my time in the office as I had nothing to do after I checked out. I ended up watching Ghost Protocol on my mobile until it was 17:00 before I headed for the airport.

I met 2 Italian tourists on my way back. Decided to be helpful and showed them to their hotel near KLCC. They'll be in Singapore from the 26 - 29 so I'll probably see them again when I'm there. Nice chaps.

Was thinking about compatibility and I thought of the Shrek and Fiona. We see it a lot in movies, people giving up everything they have just to be with someone they love. It's touching but seriously, in a real world, does it exist? Some of us like to think it would... :)

Excerpt from today's reading:-

When I think of you
I see hope in the future that lies ahead
When I think of you
I strive for a better way of life

When I see you
My cheeks turn red and I blush
When I see you
I see happiness in every living soul

When I find you
I will hold you in my arms
When I find you
I know that I have found love

I'm calling it a night. Signing off @ home


No comments:

Post a Comment