Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Redemption

Flight got delayed an hour so I had to take a cab. There's a terrible jam in front so I thought I'd do my day's homework in the cab (while it's still not bumping up and down - cab driver driving quite fast). I was thinking about this a moment ago. So we're imperfect, living in an imperfect world. And I guess we were meant to be born the way we are for a purpose - to learn and then to serve with what we've learnt.
As we're not perfect, we're bound to make mistakes. And it's part and parcel of learning. But sometimes we tend to be selfish, not to others but ourselves. We beat ourselves so hard inside that we close our doors and forget to appreciate what we've planted outside. What's important is we learn to accept ourselves for who we are, forgive ourselves as we forgive those who trespass against us. Remember, forgiving is an act of kindness to one's self :)
Do not worry, when love presents itself in its truest form, there will be no hatred, no hurt, no suffering, no deceit, no jealousy, no deceit but rather forgiveness, acceptance, bliss, joy, trust. Cab's moving again so thank goodness. I'll be home in another 30 minutes. I wish for those who are trapped, may you find the key to unlock your heart, as you are beautiful by nature, but only if you choose to accept it. Signing off @ Taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment