Monday, May 7, 2012
Quick Note
Quick break before continuing back to work. Went downstairs and bought myself a 3/4 foot-long (gave 1/4 to Ryan) veggie delight sandwich at Subway. My team mates said I lost weight recently - that's what no rice for a week and a half does :). Today's pretty stressful with training and the deliverable. Behind some emails but hopefully all will be back to normal by next week. Supposed to jog with Darren today, but I think that's not going to happen, seeing that the earliest I leave office is at 22:30. Oh well, sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some I guess. Perks of the job...
Excerpt from today's reading:-
I dreamt of fireworks last night
Sitting with you by the lake
We were admiring them as they burst
Into colorful patterns in the sky
Made a firework of my own
When it flies up high into the sky
It bursts into 7 colors of the rainbow reading
"Always and forever we will be"
With a matchstick in my hand
I will wait for you by the lake
Hoping that you will turn up
And light that firework together with me
Okay, back to work... I wish you less stress and ample amount of sleep. Signing off @ 18 WS 014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment