Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cured

Had a quick afternoon nap. My laptop is now back in action. Ha ha ha. After more than a month, it's finally fixed. Hard disk replaced and software installed. Meeting up mom and dad later and I have a wedding dinner to attend to. After that, I've got to head back to the office to clear some stuff before tomorrow. The good part is - I am going to be out of office for a week! :)

Here are some pictures / videos from yesterday's rally.

Protesters marching towards Dataran Merdeka

Sit down protest

Senior citizen joining

A couple of masked men

Kids being roped in - Do they even know what they are protesting against?

Near Dataran Merdeka

Barricade on one point leading to Dataran Merdeka

Dinner - Birthday boy being asked to perform



Excerpt from today's reading:-

Flowers bloom during spring
Birds chirping and happily flying
This is my feeling when
I am right next to you

It starts to get cold in Autumn
Flowers start to die
And the animals look to hibernate
I feel such whenever
We're far apart

Our spring time will last forever
Because the love that exists between us
Cools off the over burning sun and
Melts even the hardest ice

There's been a lot of uncertain changes in the weather lately - sometimes sunny hot, and sometimes it rains cats and dogs. Folks, do take care of your health, drink ample water, eat ample fruits and vitamins. Stay healthy. My thoughts are with you, wherever you may be. Signing off @ Melati Utama.

No comments:

Post a Comment