Friday, March 16, 2012

Openness

15 minute break... Glancing back quickly on what happened last night after dinner. Was sleepy so I dozed off in the car for a bit while Darren was driving. When we got back home at about 11:30 PM, we saw some maintenance going on at the electricity room downstairs, and Darren said there would be a potential power disruption later. Everything went on fine at first and I eventually fell asleep at 2 +. What Darren foretold happened when I woke up at 4:00 AM as it was a little 'warmer' that usual. Luckily it was for a brief hour or so, but after that I couldn't went back to sleep. So I took some time to reflect upon myself, on the events that took place the previous day.

A lot of things happen in such a short time frame. Life's like a roller coaster sometimes. It's slow when it goes up the ramp, and all of a sudden when you're at the top, before you know it, you speed down so fast until you don't even feel your feet. Thought about the people in life who requires healing (including myself :)) and this came to mind...

"With this 'openness' in the heart, any kind of words (good or bad) which come your way become echoes in space that you can truly hear deeply - without prejudice. With a closed heart, certain words become sharp arrows piercing it, as they are taken with bias, assumed to be weapons shot to kill. He who is open can never be hurt. How can you hurt open space? "

Quieten your mind, reflect, watch, nothing binds you - You are free!

Oops.. overshot my break by 5 minutes.. back to the battlefield!

No comments:

Post a Comment