The view outside from where I sit
It is now 8:30 PM and I am still seated in the office. What can I say... I love my job and I am faithful to the Company? Best thing about my job - people. Worst thing - red tapes.
It's been a hectic week, with system issues causing a lot of havoc for the team. Good thing that things are still running despite all the excitement. Thought of taking a couple of days off work next week and visit a foreign country. Bangkok... Hmm - Health Land Spa which offers 2 hours of Thai massage at RM40 - SUPER. Then there's Singapore - Universal Studios and perhaps more?
Going for cendol with housemate and my brother shortly, so better clear up quickly. Till the next post...
It's been a hectic week, with system issues causing a lot of havoc for the team. Good thing that things are still running despite all the excitement. Thought of taking a couple of days off work next week and visit a foreign country. Bangkok... Hmm - Health Land Spa which offers 2 hours of Thai massage at RM40 - SUPER. Then there's Singapore - Universal Studios and perhaps more?
Going for cendol with housemate and my brother shortly, so better clear up quickly. Till the next post...

No comments:
Post a Comment