Without realizing, four months have passed, just like that. My original commitment of being at 74Kgs didn't happen (but I am way better now then where I started :)). So I've reset the timer, and the new 'deadline' is September 9 - not to 74Kgs of course, but gradually. The week's been pretty busy with visitors in town, and as of this evening, I still have >150 emails to go through.. ARGHH!!!
So here are some pictures of what's been happening throughout the week:-
![]() |
| Some prawn dish at Enak! Starhill |
![]() |
| Cuttlefish |
![]() |
| Beef Kurma |
![]() |
| Tender young chicken - seriously??? |
![]() |
| Assam fish |
![]() |
| Chicken Rendang |
![]() |
| Dessert - banana |
![]() |
| French fine dining |
![]() |
| Bread... I know a person that makes just as good, if not better ;) |




















No comments:
Post a Comment