Tuesday, September 25, 2012

...

Another week has passed, and the one question I've been constantly asking myself these days, "What have I done this week?" All my appliances have arrived. The weekdays have been long but long hours awake and less sleep. Still I find that time isn't enough. During the weekend, I do nothing but sleep, and watch television. Rarely go out except for grocery shopping - good thing in a way as I spend less. But my spending has diverted towards Cael's welfare. The fellow's food costs more than mine!?!?! "Ho miah" as the Hokkien people would put it. Anyway, he's been rather obedient these days. I take him out for his daily 1/2 to 1 hour walk and play with him whenever I can.
 
Excerpt from today's reading:-
 
How do I tell you a secret
I don't know the words to say
When do I tell you a secret
The time never seems right
 
A coward, a fool I am
Not knowing that the clock is ticking on me
Where can I yield the courage
To tell you these words
 
If I had one last breath
I'd give it to you
If I had one minute
I'd devote it to you
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment