Thursday, August 2, 2012

Officially...

Have not been blogging for a week now, as I've been doing nothing but work. Downloaded my first android app on Sunday, and also the most expensive one (it cost me USD$17.81). Yeah - the game many role-playing enthusiasts would be familiar of - Final Fantasy III. Missed all the fun in Phuket but am glad that everyone who went had fun. Kit says we'll do one more next year!

Agent text today advising that the paint job on the house is done and the owner is ready to sign the tenancy agreement. I said... Let's do it on Sunday

Excerpt from today's reading:-

Picked up the telephone
I started to dial your number
Heard the ringing tone
And then I start to wonder

If you answered the phone
What would I have to say
The words don't seem to jive
I don't know why I even try

So I hung up the phone
I looked at your number
Thinking to myself...

If I had a magic carpet
I'd fly over right this moment
To tell you the truth
I've never gave up loving you

Trust me and take my hand
On the carpet we shall roam
Covering both land and sea
We'll find our wonder

Wishful thinking that stress has found its way out of you, and that you're much better now. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment